From 2023 all digital resources will be accessed through our
Cambridge GO platform.
These digital resources will be discontinued on December 31 2022:
- Essential Mathematics GOLD Second Edition
View replacement resource Essential Mathematics CORE for the Australian Curriculum
- Essential Mathematics for the Victorian Curriculum (First Edition)
View replacement resource Essential Mathematics for the Victorian Curriculum Second Edition
- Cambridge Senior Mathematics VCE (First Edition)
View replacement resource Cambridge Senior Mathematics VCE 2ed
If your school is using one of the following resources in 2023 there is a new login process:
- Essential Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum 2ed
- Cambridge Senior Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum
- Cambridge Senior Mathematics VCE Second Edition (NEW in 2023)
New login process in 2023:
Students will need to use their Cambridge GO account to access the digital resources.
Find out how to:
Activate a resource using the 16 character code provided with a print book or via email.
Teachers with existing 2022 subscriptions will be set up with a Cambridge GO account (if they don't already have one) and the relevant resources added to their account.
Find out how to:
Teachers please note that your tests and tasks from the above resource will NOT be transferred to the new platform. A range of How to videos and instructions are available here.
If you have any trouble with the new login system, please go to our Service Desk to log a ticket for support.
Note for standalone HOTmaths users - you can still access your HOTmaths resources from this login page - https://hotmaths.cambridge.edu.au/