Watch the following How To video to find out how to create a test using the wizard:
Please note that this video may demonstrate a different resource to the one you are using but the steps are the same.
- From the Dashboard select the Tests icon.
- Click the Create button, which is located at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the Using Wizard option from the pop-up box.
- Type in a name, description and select the number of questions you would like to include per level for each chapter.
- Choose the chapter you would like to include questions from, by expanding the + on the right hand side of your screen and ticking the boxes next to the relevant chapter.
- Click Generate. You can now edit the test by:
• Moving questions up or down: simply click on the question and drag it to the new position.
• Deleting unnecessary questions: click on the delete icon to remove a question.
• Adding more questions: select a unit from the drop down menu and click Search. You can then add questions by clicking the > icon next to the relevant question.
- Once you are happy with your test, click Save. Your test is now ready to be printed, shared or assigned.