All teachers can create a class from the dashboard. Select the Create class button.
Give your class a name, select the school year and year level and click Add.
From the My classes page, note the Class key for the new class and distribute this to your students so they can join.
Alternatively, teachers with administrator access can create classes and add teachers and students.
Watch this How To Video or follow the instructions below.
You need administrator access for this function. Most teachers will have administrator access. Go to Do I have administrator access to find out more.
- Click on the School Classes icon.
- At the top of the classes panel on the right, select the Options drop-down box and choose Create a class.
- Give your class a name, enter the current year, choose a year level and select Add.
- If you have no more classes to create, select Close.
- The new class will appear in the Classes panel with a class key in blue brackets. Distribute this class key to your students so they can join the class.
Watch our videos on How students join a class and How to join / link to a class, or How to add students and teachers to a class.