Watch the following How To video for instructions on how to create a test using manual selection:
Please note that this video may demonstrate a different resource to the one you are using but the steps are the same.
- From the Dashboard select the Tests icon
- Click the Create button, which is located at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the Manual selection option from the pop-up box.
- Type in a name and description for your test.
- Select a chapter from which you would like to include questions, then click Search.
- All questions relevant to this chapter will now show in a column below. To preview an entire question click on the magnifying glass icon next to the question.
- Add your desired questions by clicking the > icon. You can add questions from as many chapters as you would like. Simply select a different chapter, click Search and add more questions.
- Edit your test as necessary by:
• Deleting unnecessary questions: click on the delete icon to remove a question
• Moving questions up or down: simply click on the question and drag it to the new position
- Once you are happy with your test, click Save. Your test is now ready to be printed, shared or assigned.