Watch the following How To video for instructions on how to assign a test:
(These instructions also apply to assigning an online practice exam for Cambridge Senior Science VCE Biology users)
- From the Dashboard click on the Tests icon. This will take you directly to the Test library.
- Check the box to the left of the test you would like to assign, then from the bottom of your screen click Assign.
- Choose to set the test for either assessment or revision. Note that tests set for assessment must be completed in one sitting and answers will only be available after the test has expired.
- Set the start date and time then set the duration the students will have to complete it. If a student does not complete the test in the time allocated only the questions they have answered will be submitted. A timer counting down the remaining time will be displayed.
- You are able to send the test to a whole class, multiple classes or to individual students in the class. For multiple classes, check the Multiple Classes box and tick the required classes. To send to selected students in a class, select a class from the drop-down box then uncheck the All students box and choose the specific students. Hold down Control on a PC or Command on a Mac to select multiple students.
- Click Assign to assign the test.