For most second-hand maths books powered by Cambridge HOTmaths, you will need to purchase a reactivation code to access the digital content. Go to www.cambridge.edu.au/education to see if a reactivation code is available for your resource then follow these steps:
- Find the reactivation item for your resource on www.cambridge.edu.au/education.
They will have an image similar to this:
- Select the Add to cart button
- You will be asked to enter the original access code provided with your second-hand textbook. You cannot activate a reactivation code without this original code.
- Click Check out
- Fill in your billing details followed by your payment details and click Next.
- The new digital resource will now appear in your My resources page once you are logged into your account. Please note that if you were already logged into your Cambridge GO account when you were redirected to the Activation page, your new resource will automatically appear in your My resources page.
For other second-hand textbooks you may be able to access digital content by simply reactivating the code in the front of the textbook. However, this code may be activated only once in any calendar year and can only be activated a limited number of times. Cambridge University Press will not provide access to the digital content for any second-hand textbook if the code in the front of the textbook is no longer valid.