- Open Safari on your iPad or any other Internet browser you prefer.
- Ensure you have a PDF reader on your iPad. iBooks, Adobe Reader or Good Reader for iPad are options available in the App store.
- Go to www.cambridge.edu.au/GO
- Login to your Cambridge GO Account using your username and password.
- If you have already activated your product, it will appear on your My resources page when you login. If you have not activated your product access code, refer to Activate your code for more information.
- On your My Resources page, click on the PDF Textbook resource launcher icon on the right.
- Select the chapter required and download to your reader (ie. iBooks). You may also elect to download the complete PDF Textbook.
You can also use the offline Cambridge Reader on iPad. Instructions are provided here.