In preparation for setting up classes for a new school year, you may need to both remove all students accounts from the current year and delete or empty all of your classes.
You will need to have administrator access to make these changes. Go to Do I have administrator access for more information.
To delete student accounts:
- Go to the School classes icon from the dashboard
- Select the Students tab on the left hand side of the page.
- Select the student at the top of the list, hold down the shift key and select the last student to highlight all then select Remove from school.
To empty or delete all classes:
- From the same School classes page select the drop down arrow in the options box at the top right of the classes panel.
- Choose to empty all classes if you want to keep the same class set up for the following year. This means you won't have to create all new classes and can use the same class keys.
- Choose to delete all classes if you want to remove every class and create all new classes for the new school year.