In resources powered by Cambridge HOTmaths and Edjin, teachers and students can create bookmark folders and add bookmark locations from any section of the Interactive Textbook.
- You can create multiple bookmark folders from the Manage Bookmarks icon in the left hand margin.
- Click ADD and name your bookmark folder.
- To add locations to a bookmark folder, use the add bookmark icon in the section navigation bar.
- You can rename the location and select which folder to store the bookmark in.
- To quickly access your bookmarks, use the bookmark icon in the left hand navigation bar from anywhere in the Interactive Textbook.